Going Online

I reckon I showed Sam Layton a thing or two. He didn't think I could figure out how to use this here computer my son gave me, but I did. I'm on the worldwide Internet! No telling what kind of trouble I'm getting myself into, but at least I don't have to look like a dummy when folks talk about blogging and such because here I am blogging away. I may just go get me one of those Facebook pages, too. I wonder if the Senior Center is going to have a class in getting one of those pages?

The instructor said we should have a reason for keeping a blog so I decided my reason would be to keep everyone up-to-date on the goings on in Tassanoxie, Alabama. I've lived here all my life, was born in the hospital way back when it was called Gilbert Hospital which is about five names ago. Now it's the Tassanoxie Medical Center, don't you know?

Anyway, if anybody knows this town, it's me. And I aim to tell everyone else about it.

Comments