Back to Blogging


Sam says if I’m gonna have a blog, then I need to blog! And I say, sometimes life gets in the way and blogging falls off the to do list. Being retired means you get to do stuff when you want, without the pressure of having to do something yesterday. And while I love all the newfangled electronic gadgets, I don’t go around with my nose stuck in the computer all day long. Been there, done that, now retired.

Then Sam went and said how much he missed reading my weekly column in the Tassanoxie Sentinel which is why he convinced me to try this blogging idea in the first place. So now, how can I not blog more frequently? I have to admit, it was nice of him to say that.

I decided to make a "mid-year’s resolution" to try and write on a regular basis. It shouldn’t be that hard, not after all the years of newspaper writing I did while under a deadline. And it’s not like I have to write about a Rotary Club meeting or goings on at the local school board. I get to write about anything I want. 

So I will.

Comments